BVA 2021 Golf Outing Sponsorship Opportunities
The Business Valuation Association (BVA) is a non-profit organization that promotes excellence in the valuation community of the greater Chicago region.
Our goal is to provide valuable learning experiences for our members with meetings conducted by professional guests that cover up-to-date topics of interest.
We are having a Golf Outing on September 21st at the Arrowhead Golf Club in Wheaton, not only as a fun experience for our members but also to introduce our organization to possible new members and as a networking opportunity.
We are looking for sponsors that would like to take part in our exciting activity. The levels of sponsorship are varied, and we hope you can find an area to which you would be willing to contribute.
Tier 1 Sponsorship Opportunities: (each level here includes signage on a hole, recognition on our website and at dinner)
- Hole Sponsor - $300
Additional offering – 5 drink tickets
- Boxed Luncheon Sponsor - $1,500
Sticker information on the boxed lunches
- Dinner Sponsor - $4,000
Recognition signage at dinner
Logo/Name on dinner table signs
Opportunity to welcome the group.
Tier 2 Sponsorship
- Pin Flag - $150
- Cart Clings for every golf cart - $600
Contest and Activity Sponsors:
- $50,000 Shootout - $250
- 5-night/4-day Cruise - $500
- 7-night Resort Vacation - $625
- 2-night Las Vegas/Orlando Trip w/air fare - $675
- 2 VIP tickets to sporting events, musicals, concerts, etc. - $200
- Area at registration table for company marketing materials - $75